Coal News and Markets Report: July 30, 2012
The Coal News and Markets Report has been updated for the business week ending July 27, 2012.
For the week, spot prices:
• Increased from $59.90 to $61.50 in the Central Appalachia Basin
• Remained at $65.10 in the Northern Appalachia Basin
• Remained at $47.75 in the Illinois Basin
• Remained at $8.50 in the Powder River Basin
• Remained at $35.60 in the Uinta Basin
Please note that the Coal News and Markets histroic graphic is back up with data provided by SNL Energy.
In addition to prices provided in $ per short ton, we have also provided prices in $ per mmbtu.
For more information: