Taylor Highway: Alaska DOT&PF 7/21 Update
The Taylor Highway is OPEN from Chicken to the junction of the Top of the World Highway (milepost 95).
- Travelers can drive from Chicken to the Canadian Border.
- Please travel with caution--personnel and equipment are working along the road.
- Expect delays. Milepost 81-91 is one-lane, pilot cars are guiding vehicles.
- Safety is the greatest concern, crews are working to open at least one lane into Eagle.
- It is still unknown when this section of the Taylor Highway will reopen.