Coal News and Markets Report: January 6, 2014
January 6, 2014
The Coal News and Markets Report has been updated for the business week ending January 3, 2013. Prices are for Q2 2014.
Prices have increased from:
• $63.58 to $64.52 in the Central Appalachia Basin
• $68.00 to $68.50 in the Northern Appalachia Basin
• $46.15 to $46.40 in the Illinois Basin
• $11.50 to $12.07 in the Powder River Basin
• $35.95 to $36.00 in the Uinta Basin
Please note that the Coal News and Markets historic graphic is back up with data provided by SNL Energy.
In addition to prices provided in $ per short ton, we have also provided prices in $ per mmbtu.
For more information: