Oil and gas news briefs January 7, 2013
For more information and updates, please visit our website: Arcticgas.gov.
- U.S. LNG export projects carry their own economic risk
- Proposed LNG export terminal in Maryland wins court battle
- EPA report will not measure probability of water contamination
- Exxon commits to $14 billion Canadian offshore oil development
- Lacking pipeline capacity, oilsands production sells at huge discount
- Enbridge announces U.S./Canada oil pipeline expansions
- Congress orders Coast Guard to look at risks of B.C. oil tanker traffic
- Nebraska report says ‘minimal’ impact from revised Keystone route
Our mailing address is:
Alaska Natural Gas Transportation Projects
1717 H Street, NW, Suite 801Washington, DC 20006
Copyright © 2013 Alaska Natural Gas Transportation Projects, All rights reserved.
Not already receiving project updates and other news?
Sign up for updates from Arcticgas.gov.