Alaska State Chamber of Commerce 2013 Legislative Fly-In Registration Deadline Jan. 16
Time is running out to register. The Alaska State Chamber of Commerce 2013 Legislative Fly-In will take place in Juneau, January 23-24 and is your chance to send a clear message to a brand new Legislature.
The Alaska Chamber Fly-In gives you the chance to influence public policy by meeting directly with state legislators and the administration. It is your chance to support the priorities and positions established at the Policy Forum with your business colleagues from across Alaska and the Pacific Northwest. The Fly-In gives you an opportunity to meet elected officials personally and ask them to help us make Alaska the best place to do business.
During the Fly-In you will:
- Meet with legislators with fellow Alaska Chamber members to discuss your business concerns.
- Meet with Governor Sean and First Lady Sandy Parnell during the Governor’s Reception at the Governor’s Residence.
- Hear from House and Senate leadership at the Legislative Leadership Address.
- Meet new legislators at the Alaska Roundtable Luncheon with Juneau Chamber of Commerce.
- Have the chance to attend the first Alaska Chamber Board Meeting of 2013.
- Meet fellow Alaska Chamber members.
- See beautiful Juneau.
- Have fun
Last year, over 70 Alaska Chamber Fly-In participants took advantage of this opportunity. Make sure you are one among those making your voice heard this year.
Never met with a legislator before? Don't fret, we provide pre-meeting briefings on all positions and send members in groups to meet with legislators. See the action packed agenda online here: http://cloud.chambermaster.
Due to the need to schedule time for you to meet with legislators, the registration deadline is Wednesday, January 16. Don’t wait, sign-up today! Note that you will need your username and password to register. Please email me at rmakinster@alaskachamber.
Westmark Baranof Hotel
Rate: $125 for a standard room
Group Name: AK State Chamber Legislative
Online Code: AKST012213
With Alaska's economic future (and your bottom line) in the balance, this really is an event you should not miss. Hope to see you in Juneau.