NEBC Managing Stormwater in the Northwest. March 8. Tacoma.
March 8, 2012
Greater Tacoma Convention & Trade Center
Northwest Environmental Business Council
Full information at www.nebc.org
The Business of Stormwater Regulation and Compliance. Stormwater regulations continue to tighten, third-party lawsuits continue to be an enforcement threat, and for property owners and managers, the economics of compliance matter more than ever. This conference addresses these challenges and presents practical answers for companies and service providers in Washington and Oregon.
Strategies for Cost-Effective Compliance. Now in its fifth year, this one-day specialty conference will examine the current compliance landscape and how property owners and managers can implement cost-effective prevention and control practices that save money in the long run – while doing the right thing. By bringing together regulated parties, solutions providers, and regulators, this event provides a unique forum for learning and networking. Topics will include:
· Stormwater Regulation - The Big Picture
· Sharpening Your Stormwater Plan
· The New Municipal Permit Requirements
· Effective Control Techniques
· Determining the Feasibility of LID
· Risk Management & Stormwater
· LID as a CSO System Retrofit Solution
· It All Runs Downhill - Stormwater at the Shoreline
PLUS: In-Depth Training and Certification Opportunities for Industrial and Construction Compliance Managers.
· Certified Erosion and Sediment Control Lead (CESCL) Training: March 6-7, presented by NW Environmental Training Center
· Industrial Stormwater Management Workshop: March 9, presented by ECOSS
Conference + Training Courses Standard Gov. & Non-Profit Student
Stormwater Conference Only………$195……………$175………………$75
CESCL Training Course (add-on)……$350
Industrial Workshop (add-on)……..…..$95
Thank you to our Conference Sponsors
[Follow link to visit sponsor's website]
Imbrium Systems Corp.
NW Environmental Training Center
For more information about Sponsorship and Exhibiting opportunities CLICK HERE or contact Sue@nebc.org, 503-227-6361 or 800-985-6322.
Posted: January 11, 2012