AMA & PRSA Present Eric Schwartzman's Social Media Bootcamp 3/5/13
PR pros must juggle several online platforms to keep their organizations relevant. Learn exactly how to integrate critical channels into your practice with Eric Schwartzman’s Social Media Bootcamp. During the eight-hour session, attendees will learn how to engage with customers using platforms such as Twitter, Flickr, Facebook and LinkedIn. Attendees will set up these and other channels for their organization using a computer and a smartphone. Through a series of lectures, live demonstrations, case studies and presentations, you will understand how to use these popular tools to get the job done, including:
• Blogging — when to comment, when to listen
• Social networking
• Podcasts, webcasts and live streaming video in online pressrooms
• The importance of authenticity when joining an online presentation
• The basics of search engine optimization (SEO)
• The process of matching new media initiatives to objectives
• The tangible benefits of engaging consumers via social media
Eric Schwartzman is the best-selling co-author of "Social Marketing to the Business Customer," the founder of iPressroom and an online social media training provider. This seminar is offered in a Wi-Fi environment. Attendees must bring their own laptops, smartphones, account login/password information, and be prepared to follow along through a series of exercises using popular online social media tools and services.
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Crowne Plaza Hotel 109 W. International Airport Road, Anchorage, Alaska
AMA & PRSA Members: $150.00
Limited to 50 participants and lunch is included. Click here for more information and to register.