Oil and gas news briefs February 3, 2012
For more information and updates, please visit our website: Arcticgas.gov.
- Energy Secretary Chu says exporting a small amount of U.S. natural gas would help boost the nation’s economy.
- Too much natural gas in storage when the spring refilling season starts next month could create problems for the market.
- The Sierra Club accepted $26 million from natural gas producer Chesapeake Energy subsidiaries and executives while the environmental group was running an anti-coal campaign.
- Canada’s National Energy Board has approved a small LNG project at Kitimat, B.C.
- Nigeria moves a step closer to its second LNG export plant.
- And several more news items of interest.
More Oil & Gas »