Nominations for Heart of Anchorage Awards AcceptedFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd. is now Accepting Nominations for the Heart of Anchorage Awards
Submit nomination forms by February 25th
Anchorage, Alaska (February 19, 2010) – Nominations for the 2010 Heart of Anchorage Awards are now being accepted by Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd. The nominations are due by 5 P.M. on February 25th, 2010.
The awards are a way to recognize employees of downtown businesses or organizations – from the janitor to the CEO – who goes above and beyond normal job responsibilities with outstanding or unusual service to the visitor, customer and community.
Anchorage Downtown Partnership, Ltd. will present the 2010 Heart of Anchorage Awards at the ConocoPhillips Atrium on March 27th, 2010 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. The awards recognize businesses, employees or volunteers in five (5) categories for both for profit and not-for-profit businesses.
Award categories include
• Chugach Mountain Award for an employee or organization that demonstrates outstanding customer service skills.
• The Dena’ina Award for a team or group that demonstrates outstanding leadership contributions to Downtown Anchorage.
• The Ship Creek Landing Award for an entrepreneur starting a new business in Downtown Anchorage in the past three (3) years.
• The Spirit of Alaska Award for a volunteer in the Downtown community.
• The George M. Sullivan Award for a manager that demonstrates strong leadership qualities.
For more information about the Heart of Anchorage Awards or to complete the nomination form, please visit www.anchoragedowntown.org.
More Latest News »