Books-A-Million to Host Sarah Palin in Daytona Beach, FloridaWristbands to Be Given Out Friday at 9 a.m.
BIRMINGHAM, Ala.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Books-A-Million, Inc. (NASDAQ: BAMM):
Who and What:
Sarah Palin signs copies of her new book, Going Rogue.
When and Where:
Saturday, February 13th at 7:00-10:00 p.m. Eastern
Volusia Mall Books-A-Million
1700 W International Speedway Boulevard
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
1. Limited number of wristbands will be distributed beginning at 9 a.m. on Friday, 2/12 at the Volusia Mall Books-A-Million. Customers can line up outside the street entrance of Books-A-Million.
2. One wristband per person. Children under the age of 10 do not need a wristband.
3. Max. 2 copies of Going Rogue per wristband will be signed with no personalization.
4. Memorabilia or additional items cannot be signed.
5. Photos/video of any kind will not be allowed in the signing area.
6. Please leave large bags and backpacks at home or in your car. You will be required to hand over cell phones, cameras and bags before reaching the signing table. Only copies of Going Rogue will be allowed in the signing area.
7. Books-A-Million will close at 6:00 p.m. on Saturday and only those customers with wristbands will be allowed entrance.
Additional information: Media requesting to attend the event must contact Jane Hoerner at 205-909-3512 or firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the press list.
About Books-A-Million, Inc.
Books-A-Million is one of the nation's leading book retailers and sells on the Internet at www.booksamillion.com. The Company presently operates more than 200 stores in 22 states and the District of Columbia. The Company operates large superstores under the names Books-A-Million and Books & Co. and traditional bookstores operating under the name Bookland and Books-A-Million. The common stock of Books-A-Million, Inc. is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol BAMM. For more information, visit the Company's website at www.booksamillioninc.com.
Posted: February 10, 2010
More Latest News »