Delegation Announces Grants and Contracts to Alaska ProgramsWashington, D.C. - The Alaska Congressional Delegation is pleased to announce the following grants and contracts awarded to communities in the State of Alaska:
Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, Regulation & Enforcement
- $1,845,429 to the Northwest Arctic Borough to create an inventory to catalog subsistence studies.
- $400,000 to Capitol Transit in Juneau, AK as part of the State of Good Repair program
- $7,773,193.15 to World Technical Services of Anchorage, AK for providing logistics support (maintenance, transportation, and supply). The estimated cumulative total of this contract is $19,551,465.21.
- $500,000 to Covenant House in Anchorage, AK for being an Economic Development Initiative - Special Project
- $15,521,391 contract to Lynden Air Cargo LLC of Anchorage, AK for International Airlift Services.
- $30,532,782 contract to Northern Air Cargo of Anchorage, AK for International Airlift Services
Posted: December 3, 2010
More Government & Politics »