AIT Recognized as Champion for Tribal Enrollment & Financial Management Solutions
Arctic Information Technology Recognized as Champion by Info-Tech Research Group for Tribal Enrollment and Membership Management Systems & Financial Management Solutions
Anchorage, AK- August 22, 2013 – Arctic Information Technology, Inc., the leading provider of integrated software systems for Native American Enterprise and Tribal Government, proudly announces that it has been named a “Champion” by Info-Tech Research Group.
Arctic IT, a Doyon Government Group Company, is a 100% tribally owned Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and is being recognized for not only one, but two Champion titles for their expertise in Tribal Enrollment and Membership Management Systems (EMM) as well as Tribal Financial Management Solutions which together provide a complete business solution for Native American Tribes.
Info-Tech Research Group also recognized Arctic IT as the “Partner of Choice” and as a “Trend Setter” for the industry. Arctic IT was the only partner to receive an Exemplary rating, the highest possible score, for the overall balance in product strength for both Financial Management and Tribal Enrollment categories.
Info-Tech Research Group’s Vendor Landscape reports recognize outstanding vendors in the technology marketplace. Assessing vendors by the strength of their offering and their strategy for the enterprise, Info-Tech Research Group Vendor Landscapes pay tribute to the contribution of exceptional vendor in a particular category.
In the recent study, Arctic IT earned an absolute perfect feature score in the Tribal Enrollment and Membership Management Solution report. The company’s solution known as Tribal Platforms by Arctic IT is a customized solution built on Microsoft Dynamics CRM. It was ranked highest across all eight Advanced Product Features which include the following capabilities:
· Member Records- Interactive directory, contact de-duplication, & advanced fields
· Family Tree – Track members with an interactive graphic
· Blood Quantum Tracking - Manual entry or auto calculation through pedigree
· ID Cards – Identification cards issued for members
· Election Management – Coordination of elections, tracking participation and tabulation
· Document Management – Support attachments such as PDF’s, Word, Image, Media, etc.
· Reporting & Analytics – Configurable dashboards analyzes demographics and family tree
· Audit Logs & History – View changes, when they were made, by whom, reverse as needed
“If you are considering Microsoft Dynamics CRM then you should be strongly considering Arctic IT’s Tribal Platforms,” said Tim Lawless, Product Manager at Info-Tech Research Group. “Among the hundreds of Microsoft Certified Partners, only Arctic IT has the tribal knowledge and experience to quickly and aptly provide native-specific customizations as part of the package.” Lawless also mentioned, “The key advantage Arctic IT offers is its strong implementation and support capabilities. Its staff are well-versed on the needs of Native American governments and ready to support them.”
Arctic IT ranked highest in the Financial Management Solutions report for all nine Advanced Product Features with their Tribal Platforms solution, a customized solution built on Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) accounting software which earned another perfect score pertaining to the following features:
· Per-Capita Distribution – Distribute tribal income to members based on
age, social service use, loans, etc.
· Tribal Loans – Track loans to members including TANF
· Grant & Fund Management – Manage and processes grants & funds applied for & received
· Budgeting – Supports budget planning with forecasting function, track budget compliance
· Data Management – Monitor data modification and warehouse previous versions
· Financial Reporting – Automate collection with templates adhering to regulatory bodies
· Multi-Site Support – Create and manage multiple operating entities or locations
· Workflow – Automate and simplify organizations financial processes
· Mobile Support – Ability to view and interact with solution through mobile browser
“Tribes with casinos or other operations will see great benefit in Arctic IT’s ability to support multiple entities following multiple regulatory bodies,” advised Tim Lawless. “Tribes already employing other Microsoft products will see added benefit in the form of integration and reduced training. Lastly, anyone looking for an attentive supportive partner and a full solution should strongly consider Arctic IT.”
“It’s an absolute honor to be recognized as a Champion by Info-Tech Research Group for not only the Financial Management category, but also for Tribal Enrollment and Management systems,” stated Dave Bailey, Vice President of Arctic IT. “We have such an extensive history working alongside tribal governments and native corporations that we truly understand that no two tribes use their systems exactly the same and therefore we have developed a customized solution that can meet specific tribal needs and requirements. To be recognized as the ERP leader in the tribal industry is an accomplishment we are very proud to achieve.”
About Arctic IT
Founded in Alaska in 1998, Arctic Information Technology, Inc., a Doyon Government Group Company, has been providing integrated software systems for Alaska Native Corporations and Native American Tribes for over a decade. As a tribally owned enterprise and a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Arctic IT has the distinction of being recognized as an organization that demonstrates the highest levels of industry expertise and real-world experience. Arctic IT continues to grow and has expanded over the years by adding offices in Seattle, WA and Parsippany, NJ. Visit us at www.arcticit.com.
About Info-Tech Research Group
With a paid membership of over 30,000 members worldwide, Info-Tech Research Group is the global leader in providing tactical, practical Information Technology research and analysis. Info-Tech Research Group has a sixteen-year history of delivering quality research and is North America's fastest growing full-service IT analyst firm. Visit us at www.infotech.com.