Local Construction Financial Management Association names Chapter Officers for 2013-2015
Alaska’s Last Frontier Chapter of the Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) has voted and named the new chapter officers and board of directors for the 2013-2015 term.
· Christopher S. Pobieglo (President) – Business Insurance Associates
· Dan Rozema (Vice President) – KPMG
· Diana Morlan (Treasurer) – First National Bank Alaska
· Tammy Potter (Secretary) – Megawatt Electric
· Cecil Cocom (Programs Chair) – First National Bank Alaska
· James Easton (Education Chair) – Watterson Construction Co.
· Tammy Potter (Membership Chair) – Megawatt Electric
· Lisa Vandergriff (Awards Coordinator/Mentor Program) – Kona Construction Accounting Consultants
· Melissa Myers (Advisory Board) – Unit Company
The new board of directors has more than 50 combined years previously serving on CFMA boards, including past Presidents James Easton (2011-2013), Melissa Myers (2009-2011) and Lisa Vandergriff (2007-2009), all of whom remain active in the chapter leadership. Over the past five years, the chapter has won over 20 national awards for excellence, established the Ron Jones Scholarship Fund at the University Alaska-Anchorage, sent guest speakers from the construction industry to the UAA Construction Management program, and grew membership from 16 to more than 40 today. The local chapter of CFMA consists of accountants, construction comptrollers, CPA’s, banking personnel, surety and insurance personnel, independent consultants and others with an interest in the financial aspects of construction accounting. We meet monthly from September to April, and host a number of other events, job site walk thru’s and construction accounting classes throughout the year. If you have an interest in joining CFMA, attending a lunch meeting as our guest or finding out more information, please contact email@example.com.
Posted: April 11, 2013