The Weekly Coal Production Report has been Updated for the Week Ended April 07, 2012.
The Weekly Coal Production Report has been updated for the week ended
April 07, 2012.
For the week ended April 07:
• U.S. coal production totaled approximately 18.3 million short tons (mmst)
• This production estimate is 0.7 percent higher than last week's estimate and
12.1 percent lower than the production estimate in the comparable week in 2011
• Coal production east of the Mississippi River totaled 8.3 mmst
• Coal production west of the Mississippi River totaled 10.0 mmst
• U.S. year-to-date coal production totaled 275.4 mmst, 6.6 percent lower than the
comparable year-to-date coal production in 2011
For more information:
Posted: April 12, 2012