The Coal News and Markets Report has been Updated for the Business Week Ending April 6, 2012.
The Coal News and Markets Report has been updated for the business week ending
April 6, 2012.
For the week, spot prices:
• Increased from $61.40 to $63.10 in the Central Appalachia Basin
• Increased from $66.05 to $66.40 in the Northern Appalachia Basin
• Decreased form $52.00 to $51.50 in the Illinois Basin
• Increased from $8.90 to $10.00 in the Powder River Basin
• Remained at $35.50 in the Uinta Basin
For more information: