Alaska Redistricting Board Meeting Materials: April 5, 2012
Anchorage, Alaska - On April 5, 2012 the Alaska Redistricting Board will meet via teleconference at 10 a.m. to formally adopt an Amended Proclamation of Redistricting, accompanying reports and findings as mandated by the Court.
Meeting materials including maps, data and GIS files for the Amended Proclamation Plan are available for download below and via www.akredistricting.org/amendedproclamation.
All Board meetings are public meetings. Members of the public may listen to the teleconference at the Board's Anchorage office (411 West 4th Avenue, Suite 302, Anchorage, AK 99501), by calling 1-855-463-5009, or via live stream at www.aklegislature.tv
Anyone needing special accommodations is requested to call 907-269-7402 or email email@example.com.
REPORTS AND DATA
- Amended Proclamation of Redistricting
- Description of Amended Proclamation House and Senate Districts
- Population Analysis
- Senate Terms
- GIS Files
- Amended Proclamation Statewide Map
- Amended Proclamation Anchorage Map
- Amended Proclamation Mat-Su Map
- Amended Proclamation Fairbanks Map
- Amended Proclamation Kenai Map
- Amended Proclamation Southeast Map
- Interim Statewide Map
- Interim Fairbanks Map
Posted: April 5, 2012