Last day to register for Wrap Up is tomorrow April 29Don't miss out on one of the best programs for businesses this spring!
Alaska State Chamber of Commerce
Legislative Wrap Up
Dena'ina Convention Center - second floor
7:30am - 1:30 pm
Lunch Sponsor still available for $4000
Last day to register is tomorrow April 29. We need to turn in numbers for lunch, so hurry!
$50 Legislative Advocacy Training on May 4th
$95 Members - Legislative Wrap Up on May 5th
$115 Non Members - Legislative Wrap Up
$300 Members - Table of 8 for Lunch
$350 Non Members - Table of 8 for Lunch
May 4, 2010 Pre-Conference Activity Dena'ina - Board Room
10:30 - 4:00 Legislative Advocacy Training
Sponsored by Alaska Cruise Association
Facilitator: Mike Walsh, Vice Pres. of the Foraker Group
May 5, 2010 Legislative Wrap-Up Dena'ina - Tyonek Room
7:30-8:00 Registration and Breakfast Sponsored by Boeing
Coffee Sponsored by TOTE
8:00-8:30 "Legislative Update on the ASCC Priorities"
- Wayne Stevens, Pres/CEO of the Alaska State Chamber of Commerce
- Kip Knudson, Legislative Affairs Chair and Tesoro's External Affairs Manager
- Tadd Owens, Business Advocacy Chair and Pioneer Natural Resources' Director of Government and Public Affairs
"Alaska Forward Initiative Update"
Presented by Chris Hollings of HIS Global Insight
9:15-9:30 Break Sponsored by Pioneer Natural Resources
9:30 - 10:15 Gag Initiative - Pro's and Con's moderated by Jeff Jones
- Kathie Wasserman, CEO of the Alaska Municipal League
- Mike Prax, Clean Team Alaska
10:30-11:15 "An Insiders Business Perspective" moderated by Dan Fagan
"What does legislature need to do to improve the business climate in Alaska?"
- Matthew Nicolai - CEO of Calista Corp.
- Tim Bradner - Journalist for the Alaska Journal of Commerce
- Andrew Halcro - Former Legislator
- and business owner of Halcro Strategies
- Linda Anderson - Lobbyist
"As Governor, what will you specifically do to enhance Alaska's business climate?"
- Gov. Sean Parnell
- Ralph Samuels
- Bill Walker
- Bob Poe
- Senator Hollis French
- Ethan Berkowitz
Refreshments sponsored by Pioneer Natural Resources and TOTE
Posted: April 28, 2010
More Latest News »